Top 5 Reasons People Attended Founder’s Day 2016
What Attendees Are Saying:
“I want to tell you how much I appreciated and enjoyed the open house last week at JLS. I really admire the partnering I saw from the various vendors, the cooperation and networking that JLS is leading. Thank you also for the meal, beverages and the nice gift bag. The event was very nicely done and the offerings were very generous and kind. The hospitality was very much appreciated. I do look forward to working together going forward."
– Tom Bahel, Maintenance Supervisor - Phillips Mushroom Farms
“Soft Robotics was honored to participate in the JLS Open House event last week. We demonstrated one of our soft end-of-arm tools in a JLS Talon system that robotically packs trays of fresh dough. The response was outstanding from everyone at the event. We look forward to next year’s event and to doing more business with JLS."
– Dan Harburg, Director of Business Development - Soft Robotics, Inc.
“The meat and poultry processing industry has been talking about robotics and automation for years, and JLS is delivering, with practical, affordable applications that work. The introduction of stainless steel robotics is a big step forward for sanitation in the harsh environments they operate in.."
– Publisher – Major Industry Publication
- Was in the neighborhood – visitors came from NC, TX, MN, KS, DE, VA, AR, NJ, PA and Canada
- Thought it would be a good networking opportunity – people hung around until dark both nights and many new connections were made between our partners, processors and employees
- Got to see a JLS machine that we are considering – saw various demos of robotics packaging systems with all levels of sanitary construction
- Wanted to see some of the latest technology – saw the JLS Next Generation robotic platform, Soft Robotics grippers, 3D inspection solutions from Cognex, and sanitary conveyor from TriMach
- The food was great – no one left hungry – fresh pretzels, cold beer/soda/wine, awesome pulled pork and tasty tenderloins